- 2 3/8" Main Tube
- 5 lug - 4 1/2" bolt pattern and 1/2"lug studs
- With grease able bearings and "EasyGrease" grease cap.
- Springs are 25 1/4 in length and 1 3/4" wide.
- They are under slung 4 stack springs with 2eyes.
- Can replace Alko Axles, Dexter Axles, and Quality Axles.
Finding the correct Axle:
To ensure this is the correct axle be sure to check your measurements before buying.
If after measuring you find this is not the correct axle, please check out our other axles. If you don't see what you are looking for or have any questions please give us a call us at 269-483-2249 and we will be happy to assist you.
- To measure the Hub Face: measure from one end of the axle where the lug studs come out, to the other end at the same point.
- To measure the Spring Center: Measure from one spring center across to the other spring's center.
Shipping on Axles:
Please note that, a commercially zoned address with a lift truck will cost about half as much as a delivery to a residential or agriculturally zoned address. Shipments can also be sent to a nearby freight terminal for pick-up at the same cost as a commercially zoned address. When requesting a shipping quote please let us know if the address is commercially zoned or not.