With load bearing pin/2 set screws
RAM's new case head design features a one piece coupler casting with a curved internal ball clamp bar. A one piece coupler casting allows for greater strength and even better precision fit. The curved internal ball clamp bar secures the coupler onto the hitch ball. This also allows for easier coupling/uncoupling as it does not have a separate bottom plate.
- Curved internal ball clamp bar secures coupler hitch to ball. This also allows for easier, yet safe coupling and uncoupling as it does not have a separate bottom plate.
- Hidden spring latch mechanism within casting for ease of use and protection of moving parts.
- All gooseneck couplers with load bearing pin meet the SAE J2638 standard.
- 30K gooseneck couplers include a welded belly band on the bottom of the outer tube for added strength.
- Ball size 2 5/16'
- 25,000lb Capacity
- Outer Tube Size 4.5"
- Inner Tube Wall Thickness .24"
- Retracted Height 29.2"
- Adj 8"
- Solid one piece cast head with curved internal ball clamp bar
- Unit weight 54lb