The 4-N-1 Bucket attachment is versatile yet durable for your skid steer jobs. Our 4-N-1 is ideal for grappling, dozing, back filling, loading, digging and fine grading. The protected cylinders are 2.5 x 8 stroke on the Heavy Duty Buckets and are 3 x 8 stroke on the Extreme Buckets. The Heavy Duty Buckets come with a ¾" x 6 and ½ x 4 cutting edges at ground points. The Extreme Buckets come with ¾ x 6 cutting edges at all ground points.
All buckets are built from A-36 steel and has 1 ¼ pins with internal grease fittings at all pivot points.
- 2.5" bore x 8" stroke cylinder on Heavy Duty 4-N-1 Bucket
- 3" bore x 8" stroke cylinder on Extreme 4-N-1 Bucket
- internal grease fittings at every pivot point
- With optional weld on shanks with pin on teeth also available Here
- Sizes Available: 60",66",72",80" & 84"