Thermostat-controlled roof vent uses a variable-speed, reversible, 12-volt fan to push stale air out of and pull fresh air into your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer. Easy-to-use hand knob on vent housing allows you to lift and lower dome.
- Roof vent with reversible 12V fan pushes stale air out of and pulls fresh air into your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer
- The variable-speed fan offers 2 modes of operation
- 3 Manual speeds let you boost or reduce airflow as needed
- Automatic, thermostat-regulated settings conserve energy by running only when preset temperature is reached
- The hand-operated knob allows you to open and close the dome
- The pop-out screen keeps insects out and easily detaches for cleaning
- 10 Clear fan blades allow sunlight into RV
- Smoke-colored polyethylene dome filters UV rays while allowing light in
- White interior polypropylene trim (or garnish) and roof flange are included
- Smooth edges won't cut you during installation
- Simple installation with 2-wire design
- Hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Application: RV, camper, and trailer roofs up to 4" thick
- Rough opening size: 14-1/4" x 14-1/4"
- Vent extends above roof:
- 4-1/2" When closed
- 11-1/2" When open
- Fan motor:
- Capacity: 920 CFM
- Voltage: 12 volts
- 4-Amp slow blow fuse
- Manufacturer 2-Year limited on vent assembly
- Manufacturer Lifetime on the dome (lid)
This Fan-Tastic Vent roof vent has a built-in 12V fan that uses a thermostat to help maintain an even temperature inside your RV, camper, or enclosed trailer. The fan can also be controlled manually with the built-in hand knob or with the controls on the vent housing.
Ceiling Vent and Fan with Thermostat
Air out your RV after cooking or just draw in some fresh air while you sleep. This variable-speed ceiling fan operates in 2 modes: manual and automatic. To activate the fan you can either turn the speed knob to the desired setting or you can simply activate the in/out switch, which will cause air to be pulled into your trailer or pushed out of it.
To use the fan, you must first manually open the dome by turning the hand knob. The dome must be left open while the fan is set in automatic mode.
When using the automatic mode, you can preset the fan to maintain the desired temperature inside your RV. The thermostat dial shows a range of temperature settings that are color-coded from dark blue to dark red. The fan's internal thermostat will sense the actual room temperature, and the fan will run until the preset temperature is achieved. When the temperature rises above the preset temperature, the fan will automatically kick on again. So when you go out, you don't have to waste energy by leaving the vent running at full blast just to ensure that your RV is cool when you return. And because the fan will activate anytime that the preset temperature is reached, you can set up the system to ensure that your pets remain comfortable while you're out.
To control the fan manually, turn the speed knob on the vent housing. There are 3 speeds: low, medium, and high. There is also an off position.
This vent requires a 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" opening in your trailer's roof and ceiling. To replace an old vent, install this vent into the existing opening. If your roof does not already have a vent, you will need to mark and cut an opening between roof joists to install this unit. And the 2-wire design makes it easy to have your vent hooked up and ready for use.