Duo Swing-up Fitting is dual function, can be used for both upward opening or downward opening applications. Adjusting the arms turns the lid stay into a flap stay. (Use of a magnet is recommended when used as a flap stay)
- See specification page for max. door size/weight chart & opening angles.
- The brake grips instantly without sagging.
- Can be mounted left or right.
- Two stays are recommended for any door 24" or wider.
- For doors made of wood or with aluminum frame with widths of at least 1-3/4" (45mm).
- 75°, 90°, or 110° opening angle.
- Cabinet height: Minimum 13-3/8" (340mm).
- Set includes: 1 lid stay, 1 mounting bracket for door.