This grapple attachment is designed especially for smaller 40HP or less tractors and skid steers. The Light Duty Root Grapple features a lighter design yet is sturdy and durable enough for the toughest jobs.
The frame is constructed from 3/8 inch A-36 steel with 3 inch square tubing and 3 inch OD round pipe. This grapple has a single top tine and cylinder that allows tight gripping power. It has 1 1/4 inch pins with counter sunk grease fittings and bushings at both ends of the pins. The cylinder comes with a heavy duty cylinder cover for extra protection.
- Optional spacer tines are available
- Unit sizes range from 48 inches to 72 inches
- Available in standard or flat tines
- 3" x 3" x 1/4" wall Square Tubing
- 30" top tine, although it is considered LD it can still grab large amounts of debris
- 38"-40" opening
- 2 1/2" Schedule 40" Pipe
- 3/8" Top and Bottom Tines
- 1 1/4" Pins and Bushings
- Single Cylinder
- Designed for Tractors and small skid steers with the universal skid steer attachment
- 1 year warranty on cylinder.
- Sizes Available: 48", 60", 66" and 72"