Item #: 55306
Nowadays, RVs have all kinds of sophisticated electronics onboard. Microwaves, televisions, refrigerators, cell phones and computers all run off of your RVs power source, and all are at risk of high or low voltage and a power surge or spike. Repairing and replacing RV appliances and accessories can be costly, especially if they all become affected at once. Protect your RV and appliances from high or low voltage levels and surges with Camco’s PowerGrip Voltage Protector and Circuit Analyzer. The Camco PowerGrip Voltage Protector and Circuit Analyzer protects from high voltage, surges such as lightning and low voltage which can be equally harmful.
- Protects your RV from dangerous high (>132 VAC) and low (<102 VAC) voltage levels
- Automatically disconnects from dangerous voltage and reconnects after power stabilizes
- Shows faults for reverse polarity, open neutral, and other power pedestal wiring issues
- Integrated surge protection: 3,850 joules power rating for 50 Amps
- Diagnostic lights for visual indication of fault