The Camco RV Winter Readiness Kit helps you prepare your RV for long-term or winter storage. Along with a step-by-step RV winterizing guide, the kit includes the following 10 essential winterization products: (1) 20-liter bucket, (1) fridge door stay, (3) 32 oz. Premium Ban Frost 2000 antifreeze concentrates, (1) hand pump kit, (1) blow out plug, (1) mini dehumidifier, (1) refillable dehumidifier moisture absorber and (1) hanging dehumidifier. The blow out plug allows you to use your oil-less air compressor to completely clear your water lines before winterizing. The hand pump kit makes adding antifreeze to your water lines easier and less messy, and the Premium Ban Frost 2000 antifreeze concentrate, which you can dilute in the included bucket, helps to protect your RV's plumbing from bursting in the cold winter months. Meanwhile, the mini dehumidifier, refillable dehumidifier moisture absorber, hanging dehumidifier and fridge door stay help keep the air in your RV from becoming musty during storage.
- Essential RV Winterizing Kit: 10-piece kit contains all the products you need to prepare your RV for winter storage
- Winterize Your RV's Plumbing: The Premium Ban Frost 2000 antifreeze concentrate, blow out plug and hand pump kit help winterize your RV's plumbing
- Keeps Your RV Smelling Fresh: Mini dehumidifier, refillable dehumidifier moisture absorber, hanging dehumidifier and fridge door stay help keep your RV smelling fresh while closed up for storage
- Bonus Step-By-Step Guide: Includes a bonus step-by-step RV winterizing guide
- Easy to Use: Each product is straightforward and easy to use