At NAI our Skid Steer Heavy Root Grapple is an excellent attachment for the tree industry, contracting industry, farm industry, scrap industry as well as the grading industry. Our Skid Steer Heavy Duty Root Grapple attachment is essential for storm damage clean up.
The Skid Steer Heavy Duty Root Grapple is superb for moving logs, brush, rocks or just about any type of debris. Each of our hydraulic cylinders have a 2 inch bore with a 10 inch stroke and operate independently to adjust for uneven loads. All of our root grapples are built with ½ inch top quality steel and comes standard with 1 ¼ inch counter-sunk grease pins and bushings at all hinge points. Each cylinder comes with a heavy duty cylinder cover for extra protection.
- Optional spacer tines are available
- Unit sizes range from 60 inches to 96 inches
- Available in standard or flat tines (both are pictured below)
- 1st Quality ½ Steel Tines Top & Bottom
- 1 1/4″ Pins and Bushings
- Ram Protection Plates Front and Top (This helps keep debris from scaring & damaging your Cylinder Ram)
- twin cylinders that will work independently
- Covered Cylinders
- Enclosed hoses with new style flat facing couplings
- Counter-Sunk Grease Fittings (added protection to keep them from getting broken)
- 3″ Round 1/4″ wall HD Pipe
- 4″ X 4″ Square Tubing with 1/4″ wall
- More Teeth at the end of the bottom tines to help hold & grab better
- High Volume Flat Bottom
- Top Tines Open 34″-34 ½, for all that high Volume Material
- Gussets on both sides of each bottom tine for better support and longer tine life
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Sizes Available: 60", 66", 72", 78", 84" and 96"