Tripp Lites APSRM4 provides remote monitoring and control of select Tripp Lite Inverters (PV series) and Inverter/Chargers (RV, APS and EMS series) which feature an RJ-style connector. The remote modules compact housing includes a switch (which controls the operation of the connected Inverter or Inverter/Charger) as well as two sets of intuitive traffic light LEDs. LEDs indicate approximate battery charge and load level when used with an Inverter. LEDs indicate appropriate battery charge or charge rate (depending on switch position) and operational status. Alternate LED labeling is provided. The module also includes mounting slots/holes for multiple mounting options (with user-supplied screws) including behind or below a dashboard or compartment. An attractive faceplate is included for additional front-panel mounting options for RV, marine or vehicular detailing. A daisy-chain port links the module to an Inverter or Inverter/Charger with an included 50 ft. cord.
- Allows complete remote monitoring and control of PowerVerter inverter (PV-Series) or inverter/charger (RV-, APS- and EMS-Series) up to 50 ft. away
- One-touch switch between inverter modes
- Master override capability for complete control
- Heavy-duty metal construction with LEDs to indicate battery level and inverter mode at a glance
- Lifetime Limited Warranty